FSX (für FSX SE und P3Dv2 muss der Installerpfad angegeben werden)
The Turbomeca Arriel 2B1 turboshaft, 632 kW (847 shp) turbine engine with FADEC (Full Automatic Digital Engine Control) system with a third independent and automatic back-up channel, provides increased power. Integrated VFR equipment coupled with a Global Positioning System (GPS) are standard for day and night missions.
All EC130 systems are newly improved and very easy to maintain. Thanks to its formidable visibility, quietness, comfort, performance and safety, this versatile helicopter is a key member of Eurocopter’s Ecureuil family.
With the VEMD, the pilot can concentrate solely on the mission, thus enhancing flight safety. The EC130's cockpit has enough space for the installation of a fully integrated tactical instrument and equipment console.
This addon represents the B4 variant in four different configurations, each with two liveries:
- Standard passenger transport with analog instrumentation
- Standard passenger transport with digital LCD intrumentation
- Passenger transport with luggage baskets
- Passenger transport with emergency float
Some of the features:
- Detailed exterior and interior models
- Custom dirt and rain windshield effects that can be enabled/disabled in flight
- Dozens of custom effects and animations
- Night cockpit lighting
- Custom 3D gauges
- Basic 2D panel functionalities
- Fully interactive virtual cockpit
- Working float on the emergency float variant
- Easy to read PDF operation manual