DC Design PT-17 Stearman MSFS20
Microsoft Flight Simulator MSFS20
Jetzt lieferbar !
DC Designs brings the classic Stearman PT-17 biplane to Microsoft Flight Simulator, with two vintage and four modern liveries, fully operational front and rear 3D cockpit positions with accurately modelled controls, custom sounds recorded from the real aircraft and optional crew configuration - choose between modern pilots or WWII-era student and instructor.
The PT-17 is fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets and a full operations manual is included as well as a comprehensive paint kit.
Fully native MSFS aircraft
- The Stearman has been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native 'Model Behaviors' animations and built to MSFS specifications to prevent issues with future simulator upgrades.
- Fully compliant with MSFS native materials, and makes use of the 'Modern' aerodynamics system
- Custom recorded, high-definition WWise sounds from real-life Stearman PH-TOX, by Sim Acoustics
- Optional crew configuration, with modern GA Asobo occupants or World War Two student and instructor
- Fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets
- Truly 3D virtual cockpits featuring accurately modelled controls and detailed texturing using full PBR materials
- Crew figures in the virtual cockpit are coded to disappear when you occupy their seats
- Fully operational front and rear cockpit positions included
Manual and paint kit
- Six different liveries included, two vintage and four modern
- A full operations manual is included, along with a comprehensive paint kit
Note: Ensure you set the Flight Model option to MODERN in the MSFS Options (OPTIONS > GENERAL > FLIGHT MODEL).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (i.e. the 2020 Standard, Deluxe or Premium Deluxe edition of Flight Simulator - NOT FSX or any previous edition)
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (Intel i5-8400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X recommended)
- RAM: 8GB (16GB recommended)
- Graphics card: nVidia GTX 770 / AMD Radeon RX 570 (nVidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 590 recommended)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Sound: Sound card, speakers, or headset
- Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse or compatible game controller (Xbox One Controller for Windows)
- 1GB hard drive space